Tips for Buying a Car
Has it been a goal of yours to buy a new car? Here’s what you need to know before you buy!
- Knowledge is power– do your research beforehand and get a decent understanding of what exactly you are looking for.
- Shop around– don’t settle for the first car you see. Do your research and compare.
- Negotiate– Don’t be afraid to speak up and let the dealership know your price point.
- Know your credit score– This will come in handy when it comes to negotiating for a better price.
- Pre-Financing options– dealership rates are usually much higher than auto loans. Get pre-approved from WFCU so you know what works for your budget before you shop.
Westport Federal Credit Union wants to help you finance your new car. Starting May 1st, when you come into one of our locations and take out an auto loan, we’ll give you a FREE $25 gas card! This is a limited time offer so don’t wait! Apply today!