UPDATE: March 19, 2020
We have taken into consideration the challenges that may be faced by our members, employees, their families and loved ones as well as others in the communities we share whose health and wellness we will strive to safeguard according to best guidance from the authorities.
For those reasons, effective Friday, March 20, we will only be accepting transactions through our drive-thru. Our lobby will be closed until further notice. Our online banking, mobile banking and ATM will continue to be available.
For any transactions that cannot be done in the drive-thru or if you need to access your safe deposit box, please call us at 508.679.0197, option 1 to schedule an appointment.
If you have a loan closing, please call us at 508.679.0197 x419 to schedule an appointment.
We are currently open our regular hours for the drive-up services, but please check back frequently as this may change.
As always, we have a variety of options to serve you:
- Use your EZ Banking account to pay bills, transfer funds and check balances. If you don’t currently have an online banking account, enroll here.
- Use your mobile app to check balances, transfer funds or deposit a check.
- Visit our ATM to withdraw cash, make a deposit or check your balance.
- For account related questions, call our Member Services Department at 508.679.0197, option 1.
- You may still open accounts or apply for a loan 24/7 from our website.
While every effort is being made to avoid disruption, in some instances, less timely responses to specific requests may result on a temporary basis. We thank you for your understanding during this time and look forward to when a sense of normalcy is restored.