Our lobby will reopen Monday, June 22 and we want to ensure the health and safety of our members and employees. Please carefully read the changes in our procedures below.
- The number of members allowed in our lobby will be limited to a maximum of 6 at a time for teller transactions only. We ask you to patiently wait outside until you can enter.
- Face masks/coverings are required when entering the ATM or lobby. Please note, we may require you to temporarily remove/lower your mask to verify your identity.
- Appointments are required for any services beyond standard teller window transactions. Please call 508.679.0197, option 1 to make an appointment.
- Distance markers have been placed on the floor as a reminder to keep 6 feet apart whenever possible. We also have arrows on the floor to keep the flow of foot traffic going in one direction.
- Protective shields have been installed at the teller line.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available in the lobby for all members to use as they enter and leave the building.
- We will continue to sanitize high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day including the teller line, pens, door handles and ATM.
- Hand shaking, as a social greeting, will be temporarily discontinued.
- Anyone who does not feel well is asked to stay home and can take advantage of our online banking. From new accounts to loan applications, our online banking is made simple for you to manage your finances with ease. Access links to those services below.
We are committed to providing you with financial access, support, and guidance. Below are some electronic banking options to ensure your health and safety.
- Mobile banking
- Online account opening
- Mobile deposit
- Online loan application
- Visa credit card application
Westport Federal Credit Union appreciates your patience as we prepare to open up our lobby. Thank you for being a valued member.